- Dr Richard Flavin (St James’s Hospital),
- Laura Tier (St James’s Hospital),
- Prof Louise Burke (Cork University Hospital),
- Dr Sean Hynes (Galway University Hospital),
- Prof Aurelie Fabre (St Vincent’s University Hospital),
- Prof Jacqueline James (Queen’s University Belfast),
- Eddie Mullin (PPI representative)
- Gerry FitzSimons (PPI representative).
The new directors represent all four provinces. Their experience and commitment to collaboration in biobanking will be of inestimable value in developing an Irish biobank network.
Laura combines executive functions with strategic vision and Eddie and Gerry are actively involved in fundraising strategy and fundraising.